I

Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Prayer-Talk With God

The other day I prayed: "one of the reasons why its so hard not to stray is because God is not physically present so we can touch and see and hear him." Then the thought popped into my head, "I was there." Whoa! It finally sunk in my head! He was here, and people didn't belive Jesuse despite the nunberous miracles He performed. He raised Lazerous from the dead, healed the sick and even walked on water, but instead of believing Him, they crucified Him! He arose from the dead and many still did not believe. I finally "got it" the Holy Spirit is better because He can stay with us constantly. Just like in Star Wars when Obi Wan and Yoda died, their spirits offered constant advice to Luke. Ya Gotta love Star Wars right?

The best way to bolster our belief and keep ourselves on the right path, is to be with our community of believers - the Church. My Sisters in Christ, have been the BEST and most enjoyable influence on me!!