I

Background

Monday, August 15, 2016

Faith Hope Coffeebreak



My favorite devotional is One Year At His Feet by Chris Tiegreen. Rev. McClendon told me about this book and wow! was he ever right. I can not adequately express what an impact this book has had on me. Chris Tiegreen also has a free daily devotional that is emailed to you each morning. It’s called Faith Hope Coffeebreak. You can sign up to receive it here: https://www.chris-tiegreen.com/devo-subscribe They are short but very powerful. Here are a couple of snippets from recent coffebreak messages:

“He has made us in his image and is relentless in his desire to restore us to his image. He wants his people to be like him. That’s why he shares his authority, power, wisdom, and love with us.”

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17. “We can live in a lightness of spirit and without the pressure of conforming to unreachable standards. Our hearts can be at rest.”